drew and kate

drew and kate

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

what we've been up to lately..

Last month my hubby and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary! We went to our favorite Sushi restaurant called Benjas. It is delicious. If you ever go there.. you have to get the mango dessert. It is sticky rice, with coconut milk and sliced mangos. A-MAZING! This year we had a guest joining us (Andrew) because we had no babysitter :) He was such a good boy at dinner, and actually sat in his car seat the whole time. -That's a first! It was such a fun day, and I cannot believe 2 years have already gone by! I love you, Steven!

Last week Andrew had quite the adventure! He went on his first airplane ride. My parents wanted Andrew and I to head up to Logan early for the long Memorial Day weekend, while Steven worked. He had to work until Friday, so on Wednesday Drew and I were on our way. I was so nervous to fly with a baby. Andrew was teething so I thought it was going to be a disaster. But he did SO good. He didn't even make a peep, and slept most of the time. All the people on the plane were quite impressed! (I wanted to get a picture of him, but I was too preoccupied!)

We had such a fun time in Logan and loved seeing everyone. After we were in Logan for a few days, we then made it down to West Jordan to visit Stevens family. Here are a few pictures from our visit!

(My friend Emilys baby, Grahm, 4 weeks)

(Drew was getting his 2 bottom teeth, and was not very happy!)

(Spongebob jammies! He loves watching Spongebob on TV)

(Ready to go bowling!)

(At the bowling alley with daddy! He LOVES his dad)

(First time on the trampoline with aunt Tay)

(Sippin' his water bottle!)

(Teething and eating anything, and everything)

(Playing with aunt Jenn after church!)

(Playing with grandma Deb)

In 6 days Drew will be 8 months old! I can't believe that within only 4 months he will be a year old. It is so crazy to think about! He has started to "army crawl", and now has 2 cute little bottom teeth! I have been trying to get a picture of them, but he pries that little mouth of his shut! So as soon as I can get him to show us his teeth, ill post a pic! They are sure cute little things! Also, the past couple of weeks his favorite word to say is, "Mama". I love it! I hear, "ma ma ma ma" all day long!

As for Steven and I, we are doing great! Steven is really loving his job, and is now studying for the GMAT, and thinking about going back to school to get his masters. Hopefully that will take us back to Utah State!! (Cross your fingers for us!) As for me, I am just taking online classes, and staying very busy being a mommy!

I think this picture is so cute, so I thought I'd share :)


No comments:

Post a Comment