drew and kate

drew and kate

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pictureless Post {Lame, I know}

I feel like I have neglected writing in my journal so much lately. I have been so busy with trying to get good grades, being a wife, and chasing around a CRAWLING baby! Why on earth was I so excited for him to become mobile?? It is such a hassle, but he sure loves it!

About 2 weeks ago, Andrew started to "army crawl". We were hoping that while we were in Logan, Drew would see Olivia (his cousin) crawling, and that he would figure it out. Well.. that wasn't the case. He continued to "army crawl", but never couldn't quite figure out the arm movements, until.. the other day... And holy cow, does it keep me busy. Now that he is crawling, he is now too cool for his bouncy toy that used to keep him entertained ALL day. He also knows how to get out of his Bumbo, hates his swing, so there is no place other than his crib that I can put him, knowing he will be safe.

Andrew has also started doing something that I think is so funny. Every day we have play time in his bedroom, and I let him play with all of his toys, and basically do whatever he wants. (His room is baby proofed.) The other day as we were playing, he figured out he could move his bedroom door.. he then realized he could actually shut the door! It is the funniest thing I have ever seen. He pushes the door, crawls a bit, pushes it some more, crawls, and then shuts it! haha! I have it on video, I just need to upload it!

Well, life is going great! We are really liking it down here in St. George, but it is pretty lonely being away from family. I was never homesick when we first moved down here, but each time I go to Logan to visit, I feel more, and more homesick when I have to come back to St. George. Hopefully we'll be able to move back, or closer someday! :)

My next post will have pics, I promise!

1 comment: