drew and kate

drew and kate

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The {not so} computer savvy...Help!

Like I promised, I now have a picture of Drews bottom two teeth! They are so cute, and boy are they SHARP! He rarely shows them off, so it is really difficult to snap a picture unless we trick him into thinking he's going to get something yummy to eat. The picture is a bit bright, but it's the best I've got...so far!

This is what happens when someone learns how to escape from their bumbo. Although, he loves to play in the laundry basket, especially when Steven pushes him around the house like he is "driving a car". Ha ha!

I don't know where he gets it..but Drew is so happy in the morning! Steven and I definitely are not morning people, but every morning I wake up to Andrew giggling and playing in his crib. He was so smiley the other day when he woke up, and had some crazy hair, so I had to take a pic.

Anyway, I do have a few videos I would like to upload, and I like to think I am a little bit computer savvy, but apparently I'm not. I CAN'T for the life of me upload a stupid video onto this blog!! It always says "an has error occurred".. {really annoying}. So if anyone has some advice, it would be much appreciated. :)


1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how darling Andrew is. I think he totally looks like your dad Whit! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete