drew and kate

drew and kate

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Home sweet home...for now

Front of the home
First off, what on earth would we do without mom's?! My parents came down to St. George a couple of days before we did, to bring all of our belongings in their trailer for us, (that way we didn't have to rent a U-haul). After a couple of days, my dad went home, but my mom stayed, so that she was here when Steven and I got here.

When we arrived, we had found that my mom had unpacked ALL of our stuff for us. Folded all of our clothes and put them away, put the crib together, and organized the entire kitchen! We felt like we had both moved home again! It made us realize how much we miss having our moms around to take care of us! It was so nice of my mom to do all of that for us, and it will definitely have been the most stress-free move we will ever have. I have the best mom, in the world!

We are loving it down here. We went from 2-feet of snow, in Logan, to 60° weather in St. George. Yesterday, my mom and I took Andrew for a walk in his stroller, and he loved it!!! I had a swaddling blanket hanging over the stroller, so that he wouldn't get sun burned.. After a while of being covered, he got a bit angry, because he wanted to see where we were goin'! [He is definitely developing a bit of an attitude].

We are loving it here!!! Thanks mom and dad for EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

  1. What a great mom you have! I want to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if I pretend to move, if your mom will come to my house and organize my stuff! She is great! Good luck down there, keep posting pics.

    ReplyDelete