drew and kate

drew and kate

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Ok, so the past like 10 years of my life, I have always had New Year's Resolutions, and NEVER followed through with any of them! So this year I hope I can finally break that bad streak, and actually accomplish a few things...! Wish me luck!

1) Attending the temple monthly. After Andrew was born, my husband and I really got out of the habit of going to the temple, because we had so many other things going on.. and maybe I kind of have MAJOR anxiety about leaving my baby with someone for that long. I'm crazy, I know.

2) Lose 40 lbs.. So my family decided that starting Jan 1st we are all going to have a "Larsen's Biggest Loser" contest. The contest will last 3 months, and whoever loses the most weight wins some cold hard cash! I do have quite a few pounds from my pregnancy that I am not very fond of, and a big brother that tells me "HE IS GOING TO WIN", so I want nothing more than to say goodbye to my baby weight and beat my brother! I WILL WIN!!!!! (hopefully!)

3) Become a "coupon mom". I have always wanted to actually take the time to save coupons, and search for awesome deals online, and pay practically nothing for my groceries, while starting a food storage. What better time to start while we are poor college students?

Well, those are my New Year's Resolutions... only 3, I know. But I really want to do them, and if I did any more than 3, the chances of me accomplishing them are slim, to none. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Whit! Lala showed me you're blog...i'm really excited for more pictures! (hahaha...holds us over just long enough in between visits :)
    Well, you are totally going to rock your resolutions. If only your husband would do the biggest loser with you! gosh.... haha jk. love ya

    ReplyDelete