drew and kate

drew and kate

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 4

Day 4- My idea of the perfect date

My favorite date my husband and I went was our very first date. Steven and I met at working at Hamilton's, and from the moment I saw him, I thought he was so cute, and hoped he would ask me out someday! I was SO shy around him at work, and the day he finally asked me to "hang out", I couldn't stop smiling.. haha.

Our very first date was so cute. Steven took me to the Italian Place in downtown Logan, and we got some delicious sandwiches. I don't think I had ever been so nervous on a date before. After we had lunch, Steven told me he had a surprise for me... I thought, "isn't it a little early for surprises?" But he had rented a tandem bike for us to ride around town! I thought it was going to be lame, but we had SO much fun!

I loved this date because we got to know each other so well. That is my idea of the perfect date. Check out my video!!! :)



Love Story Film - Logan UT Whitney & Steve from Spencer Hale | Giant Brothers on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment