drew and kate

drew and kate

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 3

Day 3: A photo of your best friend

When I think of my best friend, it has to be Emily Swenson Armstrong. Emily and I hung out every day (my junior year and her senior year). She is one of those girls that you can sit around with, doing absolutely NOTHING and have a blast! I could always count on Emily for everything. She was always there for me when I "needed to go get a diet coke", and a million other times! I have so many fun memories that come to mind when I think of her, and I am sad that I can't see her every day anymore. We used to joke with each other about how we hated boys, and how rude they were to girls, and that when we got older we wanted to be "cat women", and live next door to each other with all of our cats. Hahaha. Thank goodness, we both found nice boys to marry, and we no longer risk being "cat women." Phew!


Another one of my favorite memories that come to mind when I think of Emily... one night we were super bored, and we decided we wanted to have a donut eating contest...between ourselves...?? Weird, I know. So we went to Albertson's, bought a "bakers dozen" of glazed donuts, and the competition was ON! As we opened the box, we started to divvy out each of our donuts.... We were SO excited, because the idiots at Albertson's gave us an extra donut!!!!! Instead of 12 donuts, there were 13 in the "bakers dozen". Well... come to find out, we were actually the idiots, because a "bakers dozen" comes with 13, instead of 12! Now we know...

Anyway, those are just a couple of memories about my best friend. LOVE YOU EM!

1 comment: