drew and kate

drew and kate

Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween this year was pretty low key. Andrew went all out as a Cheetah, and Steven and I went as ourselves.. pretty cool. We took Andrew around to a few houses to trick or treat, (to get Steven, and I candy..) and then spent the rest of the night at my aunt Allisons house in Wellsville with the rest of my family. Oh, and I LOST our camera. Well apparently I was the one who lost it... according to someone else.. :) So I had to steal pictures of Andrew from my family, because I was unable to take any. Sad day. I was hoping that as soon as we got completely unpacked it would show up somewhere, but it hasn't. So a new camera will definitely be something on the Christmas list this year!

I'm pretty sure he was the cutest cheetah i've ever seen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment