drew and kate

drew and kate

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

All Settled

Well we're finally all settled in to our new place, and it feels so good to be back. As great as St. George is, there is nothing better than Fall in Cache Valley. I sometimes forget how breath taking Cache Valley is, especially this time of year. I love the crisp air, and the changing leaves. It's too bad Fall flies by so quickly.

Anyway, we've gotten completely unpacked, and finally started to get somewhat of a routine down. We live in an apartment.. and we like it, but its not our favorite! We have some neighbors above us, who are currently moving in.. and they are verrrry loud. Oh the joys of living in an apartment.. Although, we absolutely love the location. We live about 30 seconds away from Chase, where Steven works, so that is a huge plus, and are very close to family. Steven is loving working at the new Chase branch, and I have started working at Al's again. I try to work before Steven goes in to work, which generally means I am up by 4:20, and into work by 5:00am! yikes! It's definitely exhausting, but I'm so glad that I can be home with Andrew the rest of the day.

As for Andrew...He is sure getting an attitude!!! He is such a good little boy, but is very demanding, and in charge. He just cut 2 new teeth, which is now a total of 8 teeth! It blows me away at how grown up he has gotten. He can't say a whole lot, but he is definitely trying to talk! He has a few "words" that he always says. I'm not quite sure what they're supposed to mean, but it is so cute to see him try. He is great at walking, and has gotten so fast! He gets going so fast, that a lot of the time I don't think his little legs can keep up, but he manages! I always thought that newborns were tough...until I had a 1 year old!!!! Busy, busy, busy!

Now that we're all settled... is it too early to put Christmas up?!? :)


1 comment:

  1. You are pretty much amazing! You are such a great mom for Andrew. 4:20....THAT IS SURE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete