drew and kate

drew and kate

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

for the record

I HATE apartments. I am so happy to finally be back in Logan, but I absolutely hate living in an apartment. Don't get me wrong, they are decent apartments, but the people living above us drive me nuts. They are a bunch of young college guys, who seriously don't do anything all day. I can hear them ALL day long. Like go to work or something!!!!!!!!!!!! I constantly hear moving furniture, and it's always conveniently when I have just put Andrew down for a nap. It sounds like they rearrange their living room 10 times a day, and they are constantly sliding their kitchen chairs around on their tile!! GRR! I am a bit annoyed right now, if ya can't tell! So, for the record, I hate apartments, and I hope this is the last one I have to live in!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This post just makes me laugh! Whitters I love your blog and hearing all about your cute little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! That is so annoying. I know how you feel. If you do ever have to live in an apt. again, I guess there are perks living on the top floor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that! Top floors are much nicer, but you have to be willing to carry groceries up the stairs!

    ReplyDelete